1. What is the price of the tour?
The price of the tour depends on the selection of your dinner:
|New York Steak
|Surf & Turf
2. What does my ticket include?
Your ticket includes, your dinner selection, and pirate show, served with a Buffet: Salad bar, Steamed Vegetables, Rice, Mashed potato, Pasta, Nuggets, Pizza & Hot Dogs only for minors in the promotion "Kids Free 2-11 years old"; Also during the crossing includes open national bar.
3. Are there special discounts?
4. What is the Surcharge and how much do I have to pay?
The surcharge payment per Adult dinner ticket is $15 USD and $10 USD per child (from 2 to 11 years) dinner ticket or children with “kids free promotion”. Maximum 2 children per adult with “kids free promotion”, additional children must purchase a children’s dinner option. This charge is MANDATORY, and must be paid prior to boarding the tour.
Children under 1yrs do not pay.
This can be paid in cash or debit/credit card (except American Express) directly at the ticket office upon arrival.
5. What time do I have to be at the dock to board?
It is necessary to be present 45 min before the departure of the ship (6:30 PM), for check in
6. Do you accept payments with credit card at the ticket office?
We accept credit and debit cards, only Visa and MasterCard (not American Express). It is necessary that it shows an official identification to be able to enhance the payment.
7. What time does the boat set sail and what time does it return?
The ship sails at 6:30 PM and returns at 10:00 PM
8. From what age are children accepted?
We accept children of all ages, as long as they are under adult the supervision.
9. Can I board at any of its 2 locations?
For now we only sail from our location in the Hotel Zone km 5 (Captain Hook Marina). But in the confirmation email that we send you we will confirm your departure location.
10. What does the pirate kit include?
The pirate kit includes: 1 sword, 1 eye patch, 1 face mask thematic and 1 bandana from Captain Hook.
11. Do you have parking?
We do not have parking at our Captain Hook Marina location (Hotel Zone Km 5), but you can leave your car in the parking lot next to the theater in Cancun (500mts approx. from departure location)
12. Where can I make my reservation once I am in Cancun?
The reservation can be made directly on the website paying by PayPal or bank card, you can also make the reservation directly at the box office from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
13. Can I celebrate my special event on the ship?
If you are celebrating anything special (anniversary, birthday, wedding proposals) and want the pirates to do something special for you, you can let us know in advance by emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
14. In case I cannot attend my tour, can I cancel my reservation?
15. If it rains of the day of the tour is the tour cancelled?
In case of rain and bad weather the tour continues, it is possible that the Captain decides to stay at the dock for the safety of the client. You can change the date, it will be necessary to notify in order to make the change.
16. Is it possible to change the date of my tour?
Yes, you can change the date of your tour with a minimum of 24 hours in advance and notify us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org before 5:00PM. We do not allow cancellations or changes for the New Year's tour (December 31).
17. Do I need to bring my ID and my family's ID?
We always need the identification of the person who made the reservation at the ticket office or via the website and of the person who wishes to pay with a credit / debit card.
18. What happens if I wanted to book the 2x1promotion but it does not appear on my second confirmation?
It is important that you contact us as soon as possible by email: email@example.com so that your reservation is corrected or we will not be able to valid the promotion.
19. If I use another person's credit card to make the reservation payment, what should I bring?
If the person who made the payment, is not the one who will attend the tour then it is necessary that you present a copy of the signed credit card which was used for the payment and a copy of an Official Identification with photograph of the holder of the credit card with which payment was made. It is important that this information is presented at the ticket office prior to boarding.
20. How long in advance should I book my Pirate Dinner & Show?
To book on our website it is necessary that you do it with a minimum of 24 hours prior the date of the tour. In the case of booking directly at our ticket offices you can make the reservation for the same day, the ticket offices are open from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
21. How does the reservation work online?
After making your purchase on our website, you will receive an email with proof of payment of your purchase and a second email with the details of your purchase (Purchase Ticket), this second email must be presented at the box office the day of the tour along with your official ID to be delivered your tickets.
In case you do not find the emails in your inbox, please check your spam folder as sometimes our emails get lodged there.
If you do not find the email, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your purchase ticket.
22. What are the ticket office hours?
We are available to help you 365 days a year, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
23. What are your phone numbers?
You can contact us by dialing any of our phones:
- (998) 849-44-52/53
- (998) 849-49-31/33
Playa del Carmen
24. Can I give my reservation to someone else?
Reservations are personal and non-transferable, since upon arriving at the ticket office you must present and bring the official identification (or copy) with which you made the reservation. If you do not have identification, you will not be able to board the tour and your reservation will not be valid. For more information about this situation please contact email@example.com
25. What are the payment methods if I book online?
Via web you can make your payment through: Credit / Debit Cards, PayPal or PayPalPlus.
26. Can I make the payment with the PayPal account or another person's card even if I do not attend the tour?
If the person who made the payment, is not the one who will attend the tour must present signed credit card (or copy) with which the payment was made and Official Identification (or copy) with photograph of the holder of the credit card with the which payment was made. If you do not have this information, you can not take the tour and your reservation will not be valid.
27. If I do not have a PayPal account, credit or debit card, how can I make my reservation?
You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your reservation and we will send you a payment request.
- Full Name
- Reservation details
- Extra products
28. What are your Cancellation and Reimbursement Policies?
29. To whom can I request the cancellation of my reservation?
Before making your cancellation we ask you to consult our section https://www.capitanhook.com/terms-conditions.php Then you must send an email to email@example.com with the details of your reservation and an advisor will contact you with you.
- Full Name
- Date of tour
- Order Num
30. What should I do if my reservation was charged twice?
In case your booking was charged twice, you will be reimbursed for one of the reservations. To do this you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your reservation and an advisor will contact you.
- Full Name
- Order Num.
31. Do offer round trip transportation?
We have round transportation in Cancun and Riviera Maya, you can select it directly when booking on our website.
32. Can I take my reservation confirmation on my cell phone?
Yes, you can present your booking confirmation email at the box office on your cell phone
33. If I get sea sick on the boat, is there a way to get me back to the dock?
Yes, we have boats that will assist in case of emergency. We recommend if you are prone to sea sickness you take something prior to boarding the ship.
34. Can I enter with suitcases?
Access with suitcases is not allowed. We do not have lockers, which you can leave your belongings.